mood: excited
caffeine units: 0
song of the day: "If I Fall (You're Going Down With Me)" - Dixie Chicks
Awwww what would I do without such great friends? Thanks for everything!
jennifert326: I suppose if it is really important to you to find out why these girls stop talking to you then, try finding out. But if you find out then what....is that going to help you with your current life? You've come a long way since I first met you and you wouldn't look me into the eye. Now you look at everyone. You can meet new people and have actual conversations. You have Michelle, me, all your friends in Berkeley. You're going to Europe. People love you, people like you. I just think that you have so much going for you w/o caring why some stupid adolescent girls decided not to be your friend anymore. You have friends now that would need a considerable amount of pain from you to leave you alone. And I don't think you have it in you to hurt any of us that badly. You've overcome the pain those girls caused, I know your strong enough to just keep moving forward, and smart enough to not harp on it.
That says it all. What happened in jr high shouldn't affect me now. Yes it has helped shape the person I am now (whether in good or bad ways), but I'm over it and don't need to harp on it. Yes, I would like to know the reason why my closest friends stopped talking to me, but even when I find it out, I don't think it will dramatically change my life. It was one of those life lessons where I learned who my true friends are (Michelle and Liz backed me up during the jr high event, they had my back)...
bottom line: that part of my life is over and digging up skeletons out of the closet is not necessary...
caffeine units: 0
song of the day: "If I Fall (You're Going Down With Me)" - Dixie Chicks
Awwww what would I do without such great friends? Thanks for everything!
jennifert326: I suppose if it is really important to you to find out why these girls stop talking to you then, try finding out. But if you find out then what....is that going to help you with your current life? You've come a long way since I first met you and you wouldn't look me into the eye. Now you look at everyone. You can meet new people and have actual conversations. You have Michelle, me, all your friends in Berkeley. You're going to Europe. People love you, people like you. I just think that you have so much going for you w/o caring why some stupid adolescent girls decided not to be your friend anymore. You have friends now that would need a considerable amount of pain from you to leave you alone. And I don't think you have it in you to hurt any of us that badly. You've overcome the pain those girls caused, I know your strong enough to just keep moving forward, and smart enough to not harp on it.
That says it all. What happened in jr high shouldn't affect me now. Yes it has helped shape the person I am now (whether in good or bad ways), but I'm over it and don't need to harp on it. Yes, I would like to know the reason why my closest friends stopped talking to me, but even when I find it out, I don't think it will dramatically change my life. It was one of those life lessons where I learned who my true friends are (Michelle and Liz backed me up during the jr high event, they had my back)...
bottom line: that part of my life is over and digging up skeletons out of the closet is not necessary...
