mood: pleased
caffeine units: 1
song of the day: "Blinded (When I See You)" - Third Eye Blind
Thanks everyone for calling/emailing and making me feel loved on my birthday!
We got a bigger place! I'm driving back up to Berkeley (with my faithful sidekick Funky J - Julie that is) this weekend to move my stuff. The place is a 3 bedroom, its nicer and newer and has clean carpets! It's on telegraph/parker so I'm still in the same neighborhood...
Goals to accomplish before England:
1. Go to gym 5 or more times a week
2. Get tan
3. Read at least one book
4. Buy new shoes
That shouldn't be too hard to do...
caffeine units: 1
song of the day: "Blinded (When I See You)" - Third Eye Blind
Thanks everyone for calling/emailing and making me feel loved on my birthday!
We got a bigger place! I'm driving back up to Berkeley (with my faithful sidekick Funky J - Julie that is) this weekend to move my stuff. The place is a 3 bedroom, its nicer and newer and has clean carpets! It's on telegraph/parker so I'm still in the same neighborhood...
Goals to accomplish before England:
1. Go to gym 5 or more times a week
2. Get tan
3. Read at least one book
4. Buy new shoes
That shouldn't be too hard to do...
