mood: happy
caffeine units: 0
song of the day: "like a virgin" by Madonna
Here's something funny...some of the comments are mine others aren't
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough
sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it. Who determines these things? Because if this is what scientists spend their time doing, then I worry.)
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced
to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(How would you test such a theory? Or has it been done?)
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
(Creepy. Then again, what do cockroachs do that requires a head anyway?)
(I'm still not over the pig.)
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Do not try this at home...... maybe at work. Burning calories and killing braincells, quite the combination.)
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its
body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")
("You know how some guys would be soooo much cuter if they just didn't talk? Looks like the praying mantis has found a solution, although if he's good in bed she has ruled out morning sex")
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the
length of a football field.
(lucky pig... can you imagine??)
The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)
Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know.)
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(very good to know)
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed
people.
(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(OK, so that would be a good thing....)
A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)
Starfish have no brains.
(I know some people like that too.)
Polar bears are left-handed.
(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer. Does that make them inferior to right-handed animals?)
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig?)
caffeine units: 0
song of the day: "like a virgin" by Madonna
Here's something funny...some of the comments are mine others aren't
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough
sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it. Who determines these things? Because if this is what scientists spend their time doing, then I worry.)
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced
to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(How would you test such a theory? Or has it been done?)
A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
(Creepy. Then again, what do cockroachs do that requires a head anyway?)
(I'm still not over the pig.)
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Do not try this at home...... maybe at work. Burning calories and killing braincells, quite the combination.)
The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its
body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")
("You know how some guys would be soooo much cuter if they just didn't talk? Looks like the praying mantis has found a solution, although if he's good in bed she has ruled out morning sex")
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the
length of a football field.
(lucky pig... can you imagine??)
The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)
Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know.)
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(very good to know)
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed
people.
(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(OK, so that would be a good thing....)
A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)
Starfish have no brains.
(I know some people like that too.)
Polar bears are left-handed.
(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer. Does that make them inferior to right-handed animals?)
Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig?)
