mood: tired but happy
caffeine units: 1
song of the day: "little sister" by Jewel
Ah! Last night was soooo fun! Thanks guys for a great birthday!
I'm home at last! It's sooo freaking hot in so cal, its sticky and gross, but at least my place here has an air conditioner!
I might get to make that film I was talking about. This guy in my film class has offered to help and has top of the line equipment, now all I need is a script...
caffeine units: 1
song of the day: "little sister" by Jewel
Ah! Last night was soooo fun! Thanks guys for a great birthday!
I'm home at last! It's sooo freaking hot in so cal, its sticky and gross, but at least my place here has an air conditioner!
I might get to make that film I was talking about. This guy in my film class has offered to help and has top of the line equipment, now all I need is a script...
