Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

5.21.2003

mood: relieved
caffeine units: 0 (go me! i resisted the temptation)
song of the day: "push" by Matchbox Twenty


"She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough
I'm a little bit rusty,
and I think my head is caving in
And I don't know if I've ever been really loved
By a hand that's touched me,
well I feel like something's
Gonna give
And I'm a little bit angry, well

This ain't over, no not here, not while I still need you
Around
You don't owe me, we might change
Yeah we just might feel good

She said I don't know why you ever would lie to me
Like I'm a little untrusting when I think that the truth is
Gonna hurt ya
And I don't know why you couldn't just stay with me
You couldn't stand to be near me
When my face don't seem to want to shine
Cuz it's a little bit dirty well

Don't just stand there, say nice things to me
I've been cheated I've been wronged, and you
You don't know me, I can't change
I won't do anything at all

Oh but don't bowl me over
Just wait a minute well it kinda fell apart, things get so
Crazy, crazy" - song of the day



Sorry this is going to be a very serious/depressing blog, but whats inside me needs to get out so I will no longer be haunted by any of these painful memories.

Right now in my life there are three people who make me cry, but who don't know they make me cry cus I can never tell them to their faces: to you I write...


Person 1: Don't pressure me to do something that won't make me happy. Think about my feelings, walk in my shoes for a day, then maybe you will understand.

Person 2: It hurts that you don't trust me, that I know we are at the point in our relationship where that kind of trust should be there, but isn't. I'm there for you whether I agree with you or not, always have been always will be. I trust you, but I feel I can't tell you things because it will seem self-serving and one-sided. I want you to trust me so badly but I don't know how that can happen unless you want it too.

Person 3: Stop fucking with me. Tell me what's going on in that head of yours, because I'm sick and tired of being the one to initiate everything and not knowing what you really think of me. Whether its good or bad, just tell me, cus being in a constant state of limbo and confusion just isn't my style.

There all better now...