mood: sleepy
caffeine units: 1
song of the day: "Emotions" - Mariah Carey
Damn my pride, it always gets me into trouble, wish I could learn that humility thing...I also need to get rid of my jealousy complex, it doesn't help anything, ever.
I hate it when classic movies are remade into trash...looks like Alex and Emma (Luke Wilson/Kate Hudson) is going to be one of those. If you plan on seeing it, first see Paris When it Sizzles (Audrey Hepburn/William Holden), then watch the new flick and see what you think. The original really isn't that great, so I don't know why they would bother remaking it. Oh well, at least they aren't taking a movie that is timeless and trying to defy time, like Charade (remade into The Truth About Charlie) or Pyscho.
I hate boys who take everything you have to give and give nothing back in return, oh yeah, except for pain and hurt, they seem to have no problem giving me that...we were over before we started...
caffeine units: 1
song of the day: "Emotions" - Mariah Carey
Damn my pride, it always gets me into trouble, wish I could learn that humility thing...I also need to get rid of my jealousy complex, it doesn't help anything, ever.
I hate it when classic movies are remade into trash...looks like Alex and Emma (Luke Wilson/Kate Hudson) is going to be one of those. If you plan on seeing it, first see Paris When it Sizzles (Audrey Hepburn/William Holden), then watch the new flick and see what you think. The original really isn't that great, so I don't know why they would bother remaking it. Oh well, at least they aren't taking a movie that is timeless and trying to defy time, like Charade (remade into The Truth About Charlie) or Pyscho.
I hate boys who take everything you have to give and give nothing back in return, oh yeah, except for pain and hurt, they seem to have no problem giving me that...we were over before we started...
