mood: content
caffeine units: 0
song of the day: "dreamlover" - mariah carey (did you notice that the songs of the day are always from the same three or so artists? i really need to listen to more diverse music)
I was going to start this entry with "don't you hate it when..." but I realize I use that phrase way too much in this blog.
I'm just frustrated with mixed signals, either put it all out on the table or don't bother. You are either interested or you aren't, that's the bottom line, and stringing someone along just isn't cool.
Don't you feel like if you grew up with certain celebrities you would be friends with them?
From Michelle Branch's website diary: March 24, 2003
I went and saw The Pianist a few nights ago and I was so blown away with it that I am actually heading out to see it again. It's a beautiful movie. It also features amazing acting by Adrien Brody. I was so thrilled when he won the Oscar last night! Being a huge Roman Polanski fan, I am so happy to see that film (including Adrien and Polanski) recieve so much praise last night during the ceremony. Every drop of it is deserved. So if you haven't seen this film yet, and you have 2 1/2 hours to spare, please go see it. If you don't like it, you can blame me. Just be sure you bring a lot of popcorn! Michelle
caffeine units: 0
song of the day: "dreamlover" - mariah carey (did you notice that the songs of the day are always from the same three or so artists? i really need to listen to more diverse music)
I was going to start this entry with "don't you hate it when..." but I realize I use that phrase way too much in this blog.
I'm just frustrated with mixed signals, either put it all out on the table or don't bother. You are either interested or you aren't, that's the bottom line, and stringing someone along just isn't cool.
Don't you feel like if you grew up with certain celebrities you would be friends with them?
From Michelle Branch's website diary: March 24, 2003
I went and saw The Pianist a few nights ago and I was so blown away with it that I am actually heading out to see it again. It's a beautiful movie. It also features amazing acting by Adrien Brody. I was so thrilled when he won the Oscar last night! Being a huge Roman Polanski fan, I am so happy to see that film (including Adrien and Polanski) recieve so much praise last night during the ceremony. Every drop of it is deserved. So if you haven't seen this film yet, and you have 2 1/2 hours to spare, please go see it. If you don't like it, you can blame me. Just be sure you bring a lot of popcorn! Michelle
