mood: tired
caffeine units: surprisingly none, and no feelings of withdrawal either, perhaps I have broken the cycle!
song of the day: "don't let me get me" - pink
Ok so as some of you know there is this guy I kinda like and was hoping to get to know better before I leave the country. We have been playing phone tag for the past few weeks and when we finally get a hold of each other one of us is busy, which in itself is a bad sign. So two days ago I called him and asked him how he was and he was like "I'm ok, I'm thinking of transferring schools, actually, i'm planning on it." "when?" "hopefully before the semester starts, I'm working on an application right now." "oh." and my heart sank. See guys, told you not to build me up and make me believe that perhaps this guy is someone worth pursuing...and I know when the time is right I'll meet someone and all that jazz so no worries, this wasn't meant as some depressing entry, just the reality that is my life. At least he didn't break my heart, eh?
