song of the day: "I won't go to Hollywood" - bleu
"Life is not to fear, life is to enjoy" - 3EB
Do you think I'm a stickler for time? I just think I have the slowest friends in the world.
We planned to leave at 11. I get a call at 10 telling me we won't leave til 1. Fine. I can watch Roseanne and take my time getting ready. I'm ready at 1:10. I get another call. We aren't going yet because my friend still hasn't showered (to her credit the water at her place was turned off cus of construction, but she was supposed to go to her aunt's house and shower at 11). I have to be back home at 4. She knows this. She knew this when we made plans. So I tell her to come to my place and shower, or to shower later (which she won't do). She says she will come over and shower here. Easy solution because now we have enough time to get back by 4. She calls again. No, that won't work. I will be rushing her to get back home, so she doesn't want to go with me. Too much pressure. It doesn't matter to me because this is an errand she needs to run, I'm just along for the ride. She calls again. "I don't want to go alone!" "Ok, so come here, shower, and we will go." "Ok"
This is why girls can't get places on time. We are so wishy-washy. We need to make a decision and just do it.
"Life is not to fear, life is to enjoy" - 3EB
Do you think I'm a stickler for time? I just think I have the slowest friends in the world.
We planned to leave at 11. I get a call at 10 telling me we won't leave til 1. Fine. I can watch Roseanne and take my time getting ready. I'm ready at 1:10. I get another call. We aren't going yet because my friend still hasn't showered (to her credit the water at her place was turned off cus of construction, but she was supposed to go to her aunt's house and shower at 11). I have to be back home at 4. She knows this. She knew this when we made plans. So I tell her to come to my place and shower, or to shower later (which she won't do). She says she will come over and shower here. Easy solution because now we have enough time to get back by 4. She calls again. No, that won't work. I will be rushing her to get back home, so she doesn't want to go with me. Too much pressure. It doesn't matter to me because this is an errand she needs to run, I'm just along for the ride. She calls again. "I don't want to go alone!" "Ok, so come here, shower, and we will go." "Ok"
This is why girls can't get places on time. We are so wishy-washy. We need to make a decision and just do it.
