I leave for England on Saturday! As it approaches I'm getting more and more nervous. I mean I don't know anyone going, I don't know what to expect, its all very scary, but at the same time enthralling. I've never been on an adventure like this before...or any sort of adventure at all.
Songs that get too much airplay in LA:
"Are You Happy Now?" - Michelle Branch
"Miss Independent" - Kelly Clarkson
the new Daniel Beddington (spell? beddingfield?) song
Every time I turn on the radio one of these three songs is playing! I wonder what they listen to in England, although that frightens me because the ex-Spice Girls all have solo careers in England...
Songs that get too much airplay in LA:
"Are You Happy Now?" - Michelle Branch
"Miss Independent" - Kelly Clarkson
the new Daniel Beddington (spell? beddingfield?) song
Every time I turn on the radio one of these three songs is playing! I wonder what they listen to in England, although that frightens me because the ex-Spice Girls all have solo careers in England...
