Ok word of advice: don't try to pack for a weekend trip while hungover because you always forget something essential, this time it happened to be a bra. Smart me, I was wearing a shirt with a built in bra (the only one I brought for a 4 day trip) and looked at my outfit and only packed things I was wearing because I figured that's all I needed...so I had to buy more clothes on the trip, which isn't such a bad thing, but cost me a pretty penny.
I'll be back in the States on Friday, and hopefully I'll be driving up to Berkeley on Saturday, but depending on how I handle the 13 hour plane trip, I might drive up on Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone!
I'll be back in the States on Friday, and hopefully I'll be driving up to Berkeley on Saturday, but depending on how I handle the 13 hour plane trip, I might drive up on Sunday. Can't wait to see everyone!
