here is the poem i once gave to a boy. i'm still single so obviously it didn't work. but i don't regret giving it out, its better than spending my life analyzing his every move and deciphering his every word. now that i look at it, it's not the most profound thing in the world, but at the time i needed to get my feelings across and i did.
You intrigue me
I can’t explain this feeling
Its
Beyond words
Beyond understanding
Beyond me
But its there
Looking me straight in the eyes
I close my eyes to dream of you
And its there
I wake up, hoping I’ll see you today
And its there
It follows me like a shadow
I can’t hide from it
You intrigue me
You
Give me a reason to smile
Give me a reason to dress up
Give me a reason to wake up each morning
You are
The air that I breathe
The hope in my heart
Everything good in my life
I want to get to know you
Really get to know you
Know everything about you
You intrigue me…
You intrigue me
I can’t explain this feeling
Its
Beyond words
Beyond understanding
Beyond me
But its there
Looking me straight in the eyes
I close my eyes to dream of you
And its there
I wake up, hoping I’ll see you today
And its there
It follows me like a shadow
I can’t hide from it
You intrigue me
You
Give me a reason to smile
Give me a reason to dress up
Give me a reason to wake up each morning
You are
The air that I breathe
The hope in my heart
Everything good in my life
I want to get to know you
Really get to know you
Know everything about you
You intrigue me…
