Yay, a sappy poem! There's plenty more where this bad boy came from so beware...
I hate myself for loving you
I wish it wasn’t this way.
But no matter where I go
My thoughts of you will never stray.
I hate that I crave you
That no other touch can compare
I hate that no other boy makes me smile
That no matter how hard I try not to, I still care.
I hate that I need you
As much as I need air
I hate that you pulsate through my veins
And that I always want you there.
I hate that your face is the last thing I see at night
That you appear in every good dream.
I hate that no matter how fast I run to you
You are always farther than you seemed.
I hate that I know you don’t feel the same
That these feelings will remain unreturned
I hate that knowing this doesn’t stop me from running to your arms
That like the moth to the flame I always end up burned.
I hate that I can’t stop myself
That I want to hate you but it never works out
I hate that I give you all I have
That you’re all I care about.
I hate that you’re the missing puzzle piece
The one to make my heart complete
I hate that I would put you before myself
That from my heart you won’t delete.
I hate that I let you use me
That you have me down on my knees
I hate that I always give in to you
That all I want is to satisfy all your needs.
I hate myself for loving you
I hate that you won’t leave my head
That you have the largest piece of my heart
That without you my world is dead.
I hate that your touch gives me the chills
That I feel home in your embrace
I hate that no matter how many substitutes I seek out
No other arms make me feel as safe.
I hate that the phone never rings
That I always hear a distance in your voice
I hate that when it comes to loving you
I don’t have a choice
I hate that I can’t move on
That my head can’t control my heart
I hate that I feel if you leave my life
That I will fall apart
I hate myself for loving you
I wish it wasn’t this way.
But no matter where I go
My thoughts of you will never stray.
I hate that I crave you
That no other touch can compare
I hate that no other boy makes me smile
That no matter how hard I try not to, I still care.
I hate that I need you
As much as I need air
I hate that you pulsate through my veins
And that I always want you there.
I hate that your face is the last thing I see at night
That you appear in every good dream.
I hate that no matter how fast I run to you
You are always farther than you seemed.
I hate that I know you don’t feel the same
That these feelings will remain unreturned
I hate that knowing this doesn’t stop me from running to your arms
That like the moth to the flame I always end up burned.
I hate that I can’t stop myself
That I want to hate you but it never works out
I hate that I give you all I have
That you’re all I care about.
I hate that you’re the missing puzzle piece
The one to make my heart complete
I hate that I would put you before myself
That from my heart you won’t delete.
I hate that I let you use me
That you have me down on my knees
I hate that I always give in to you
That all I want is to satisfy all your needs.
I hate myself for loving you
I hate that you won’t leave my head
That you have the largest piece of my heart
That without you my world is dead.
I hate that your touch gives me the chills
That I feel home in your embrace
I hate that no matter how many substitutes I seek out
No other arms make me feel as safe.
I hate that the phone never rings
That I always hear a distance in your voice
I hate that when it comes to loving you
I don’t have a choice
I hate that I can’t move on
That my head can’t control my heart
I hate that I feel if you leave my life
That I will fall apart
