Ok, sorry to anyone who has had to deal with my jealousy complex. I realize I do this more than I thought. For example when Joseph and Maui came over on friday and firsy Maui was all over Laurie until she left. I thought nothing of it, thinking it was just Laurie he wanted. Then Alison came home and he was literally chasing her and I guess I got upset about it. Not that I wanted Maui but I wanted equal attention. I always feel like every guy wants every one of my friends and never me. That I'm always some sort of facilitator or middle point that you pass through to get to the gold. So to deal with the attention I wanted but wasn't getting I complain until I get attention. So sorry Neeta for complaining to you. This happens all the time, I can't control the jealousy complex. Like with Julie and Dustin's roomie. He likes Julie and I got jealous cause I think he's cute. Or with Joseph, who wanted Laurie right away. Man, I need fat ugly friends.
10.29.2003
<< Home
