"I need to take a shower when I look at you" - katy rose
Isn't that just the best line ever? So kinky and just so so um yeah, I'm a pervert. But seriously, have you ever been that attracted to someone? Last year in film class there was this hot British guy named Morgan (not such a hot name). Anyway there was a moment in class when he looked over at me and we made eye contact and I just wanted to melt. Then I finally got the guts to talk to him, on the last day of class, only to find out he was going back to England after the semester. But that raw animal attraction happens so rarely, I need to work on embracing it more when it does happen. But its scary. Its fantastic and scary all at once.
I'm sitting at the library at a big table and I think the guy across from me has a thing for me. I keep looking up to find him staring at me, he's "accidently" hit my foot with his like 5 times, and asked me if he could borrow a pencil. Maybe I'm overanalyzing but still its weird and I want him to stop looking at me. Makes me self-conscious. I mean he could just have been spacing out and since I'm across from him its got nothing to do with me and he could really just not have brought a pencil. Who knows. Its weird cus hes staring at me as I write this about him. Maybe I should stare back and make him feel uncomfortable, or would he like that? Eh, I don't wanna find out.
Isn't that just the best line ever? So kinky and just so so um yeah, I'm a pervert. But seriously, have you ever been that attracted to someone? Last year in film class there was this hot British guy named Morgan (not such a hot name). Anyway there was a moment in class when he looked over at me and we made eye contact and I just wanted to melt. Then I finally got the guts to talk to him, on the last day of class, only to find out he was going back to England after the semester. But that raw animal attraction happens so rarely, I need to work on embracing it more when it does happen. But its scary. Its fantastic and scary all at once.
I'm sitting at the library at a big table and I think the guy across from me has a thing for me. I keep looking up to find him staring at me, he's "accidently" hit my foot with his like 5 times, and asked me if he could borrow a pencil. Maybe I'm overanalyzing but still its weird and I want him to stop looking at me. Makes me self-conscious. I mean he could just have been spacing out and since I'm across from him its got nothing to do with me and he could really just not have brought a pencil. Who knows. Its weird cus hes staring at me as I write this about him. Maybe I should stare back and make him feel uncomfortable, or would he like that? Eh, I don't wanna find out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home