First day of school was actually pretty fun. I ran into a lot of random people, some from the dorms freshman year, others from classes of the past and yet others who I'm friends with now and didn't know I had class with (ehem Jennifer). So far one of my GSI's is wayyy cute and I've spotted 3 cute guys in classes. Yes, three. Now I have 15 weeks to talk to at least one of them...
Random things to note:
- Organic coffee sucks. At least the one served at the GBC. I even got vanilla, my favorite flavor in the world and it was horrible. But after two classes and no coffee I was grateful for the caffeine.
- Trying to check out books from the library instead of buying them sounds like a good idea, until you realize someone else already had it and took all the books.
- Without my bike I'd be screwed. I have one class at the corner of Oxford and Hearst and my next class which I have ten minutes to get to is in Dwinelle. That would not be humanly possible without a bike. Or a golf cart.
Random things to note:
- Organic coffee sucks. At least the one served at the GBC. I even got vanilla, my favorite flavor in the world and it was horrible. But after two classes and no coffee I was grateful for the caffeine.
- Trying to check out books from the library instead of buying them sounds like a good idea, until you realize someone else already had it and took all the books.
- Without my bike I'd be screwed. I have one class at the corner of Oxford and Hearst and my next class which I have ten minutes to get to is in Dwinelle. That would not be humanly possible without a bike. Or a golf cart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home