Entourage (HBO):
Ari Jacobs: Call me Helen Keller because I'm a fucking miracle worker!
I just got back from Atlantic City, the mini-Vegas, and let me say I love that life style. Laurie if you move to Vegas, you will definitely have a visitor! The first night my friends and I stayed up all night drinking and gambling and such it was crazy. I got back to my hotel room at 10 am, and the crazy thing is I lost money while playing sober, and while drinking I played for about 6 hours and broke even (including tips for drinks and dealers and such).
First I played poker and lost forty dollars. I only had two drinks at this point because there was one waitress for the entire poker room. Then I chilled with my friend at a bar and had three drinks in a matter of 20 minutes. I was only planning on drinking two drinks but on my second the bartender messed up and made two drinks instead of the one I ordered so I got a freebie. My friend was all drunk so she went back to our hotel to crash. Then I joined my other friends at a blackjack table and there spent the rest of the evening/morning. Those casinos are smart, no clocks and all bright so that there is absolutely no indication of the time.
The next night I won back all the money I lost at poker plus a bit of change so I was a happy girl. Now I get the appeal of the blackjack table. I used to prefer poker because its a more intense game, you are playing against everyone at the table, so its more serious and you have to read them and such. But with blackjack, you are all playing against the dealer and the dealer alone. So no one else is against you, they are rooting for you and helping you out.
And oh yeah, I ended up with two phone numbers when I got home, both of which I didn't ask for. I'm back baby. The drought is over (hopefully, because its been a loooong drought).
Ari Jacobs: Call me Helen Keller because I'm a fucking miracle worker!
I just got back from Atlantic City, the mini-Vegas, and let me say I love that life style. Laurie if you move to Vegas, you will definitely have a visitor! The first night my friends and I stayed up all night drinking and gambling and such it was crazy. I got back to my hotel room at 10 am, and the crazy thing is I lost money while playing sober, and while drinking I played for about 6 hours and broke even (including tips for drinks and dealers and such).
First I played poker and lost forty dollars. I only had two drinks at this point because there was one waitress for the entire poker room. Then I chilled with my friend at a bar and had three drinks in a matter of 20 minutes. I was only planning on drinking two drinks but on my second the bartender messed up and made two drinks instead of the one I ordered so I got a freebie. My friend was all drunk so she went back to our hotel to crash. Then I joined my other friends at a blackjack table and there spent the rest of the evening/morning. Those casinos are smart, no clocks and all bright so that there is absolutely no indication of the time.
The next night I won back all the money I lost at poker plus a bit of change so I was a happy girl. Now I get the appeal of the blackjack table. I used to prefer poker because its a more intense game, you are playing against everyone at the table, so its more serious and you have to read them and such. But with blackjack, you are all playing against the dealer and the dealer alone. So no one else is against you, they are rooting for you and helping you out.
And oh yeah, I ended up with two phone numbers when I got home, both of which I didn't ask for. I'm back baby. The drought is over (hopefully, because its been a loooong drought).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home