Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

11.30.2004

"Oh cuz I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster" -kc

I hate it when I get bitten by the green eyed monster that is jealousy. Sorry for those of you who have to put up with it. I don't deal well when I want something and it seems everyone else gets it with ease and I have to work for it and still can't get it. If that makes any sense. I know part of it is because I'm too self-aware and just don't let things be as they are, but its too hard for me to do at this point.

I have soooo much work to do its ridiculous. Today I overnighted a creative portfolio for NYU film school. They weed everyone down to about 100 students who they interview and then weed that down until they have those who made it. Such a longshot but I have to take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home