Fuck the critics, Bridget Jones's Diary: The Edge of Reason (the sequel) was a great movie. I went with 3 friends and we were all cracking up.
24 out of a minimum of 30 pages done on this stupid thesis. Soon this will be over and I can have a life.
Going to Santa Cruz yesterday was a great idea. It was such a beautiful day out and I just needed a day to chill and relax. I went with Alison, Rafi, and Dinesh. At the end of the day, Alison and I went to walk to the car (we parked far away from the beach we decided to chill at). As we were walking Alison and I noticed all these guys honking their horns and yelling lovely things out of their windows at us. So she turns to me and says "if I don't see another guy today, I'll be happy." Right after she says that some guy walking by says "hey, what's up." A moment later another car honks its horn and we hear whistling out the window. Lovely. So we keep walking, laughing about how when she said that its like every guy in Santa Cruz heard it and didn't want it to happen. So we are walking and this old guy passes by us and goes "looks like I'm passing you again." I say "it happens" having no idea if he has even passed us before or not. So we keep walking and he is stopped up ahead and as we pass by again he approaches us and tells us he is an oil painter and wants to paint our pictures for 10 dollars an hour. We are like thanks but no thanks, cus I mean it was weird. So he gives us his card "oil painting by Leopold." Perfect name for a creepy old man. How very random.
24 out of a minimum of 30 pages done on this stupid thesis. Soon this will be over and I can have a life.
Going to Santa Cruz yesterday was a great idea. It was such a beautiful day out and I just needed a day to chill and relax. I went with Alison, Rafi, and Dinesh. At the end of the day, Alison and I went to walk to the car (we parked far away from the beach we decided to chill at). As we were walking Alison and I noticed all these guys honking their horns and yelling lovely things out of their windows at us. So she turns to me and says "if I don't see another guy today, I'll be happy." Right after she says that some guy walking by says "hey, what's up." A moment later another car honks its horn and we hear whistling out the window. Lovely. So we keep walking, laughing about how when she said that its like every guy in Santa Cruz heard it and didn't want it to happen. So we are walking and this old guy passes by us and goes "looks like I'm passing you again." I say "it happens" having no idea if he has even passed us before or not. So we keep walking and he is stopped up ahead and as we pass by again he approaches us and tells us he is an oil painter and wants to paint our pictures for 10 dollars an hour. We are like thanks but no thanks, cus I mean it was weird. So he gives us his card "oil painting by Leopold." Perfect name for a creepy old man. How very random.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home