You diss and wanna kiss?
Now that's absurd
Yo, Spinderella ain't the kind type to be pulled down, ya know
Before I go out I go blow-for-blow
So tell those hos that sittin' there waitin' by the phone
That they can have you cuz you's gone - Salt N Pepa
It's not that I'm heartbroken or crying over this. It's not that I'm sitting by the phone waiting for his call. It's not that he's the one by any means. It's not that I can't live without him.
But it still would have been nice if he called...
Now that's absurd
Yo, Spinderella ain't the kind type to be pulled down, ya know
Before I go out I go blow-for-blow
So tell those hos that sittin' there waitin' by the phone
That they can have you cuz you's gone - Salt N Pepa
It's not that I'm heartbroken or crying over this. It's not that I'm sitting by the phone waiting for his call. It's not that he's the one by any means. It's not that I can't live without him.
But it still would have been nice if he called...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home