Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

12.02.2004

I'm longing for love and the logical
But he's only happy hysterical
I'm waiting for some kind of miracle
Waited so long - kc

KC is Kelly Clarkson btw. And yeah, I like her new song, its called Since You've Been Gone.

It's weird, for the first time in my life I'm experiencing a lack of appetite. Yesterday for dinner I ate oatmeal squares out of the box, that was it. And before that I had just had a piece of bread. And I wasn't hungry. Laurie says its stress, which is quite possible. Its just weird cus I'm used to always being hungry and even when I'm not hungry always eating.

Also, lately I'm into regular coffee. Not the flavored stuff with all the sugar and vanilla or caramel, but just plain coffee with milk and sweet and low. It makes me feel grown up. It's like beer I 'm getting used to the taste and its tasting better and better.

Last night at Blake's Laurie got PBR (Blue Ribbon) out of a can. It was weird to be in a bar drinking a can of beer. But it only cost her a dollar. So that's worth it. Drinking on random nights of the week is really fun, even if there's no cute guys out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home