What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Which means I can't tell you about everything that went down in the past few days, but I will share a few moments.
- 10 dollar champagne brunch/buffet at the Imperial Palace is good enough to last you all day/night.
- I got hit on by a girl for the first time ever. I told her if I was into chicks I would choose her.
- Las Vegas floods. Over on the strip by the Bellagio it was totally flooded when we arrived. They did not plan for weather well over there.
- No clubs in Vegas are open Monday nights. You have to settle for gambling and the free drinks that come with it. Not such a bad settlement.
Road trips with the girls are soooo much fun!
- 10 dollar champagne brunch/buffet at the Imperial Palace is good enough to last you all day/night.
- I got hit on by a girl for the first time ever. I told her if I was into chicks I would choose her.
- Las Vegas floods. Over on the strip by the Bellagio it was totally flooded when we arrived. They did not plan for weather well over there.
- No clubs in Vegas are open Monday nights. You have to settle for gambling and the free drinks that come with it. Not such a bad settlement.
Road trips with the girls are soooo much fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home