Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

1.09.2005

This vacation has been interesting. For starters I didn't go to the movies a single time, and usually on vacation I go to the movies everyday. I did rent three movies in one night and watch them all that night. That is pretty normal. I have watched almost an entire season of Gilmore Girls. Got mom hooked on it and now she wants to finish the season before I take them all to Berkeley with me. There are 22 episodes and we have seen 18. The only problem is that once we finish the season there will probably be a cliffhanger at the end of the season and that will make us crazy.

I've decided to curb my drinking for awhile. I consider myself a social drinker, but I think I'm a bit too social, meaning I drink more than I should. But don't worry, I'll still drink, just in limited amounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home