Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.27.2005

Last night was such a nice night. Sometimes staying home can be way more fun than going out.

Laurie came over for a bit, then we went to Reel, rented two movies, one for each of us, cus she had other plans, and then Jennifer came over and we, along with Alison watched Shaun of the Dead. Jodie stopped by to say hi before she headed to a party, then when the movie was over Julie came back from a club in the city and we played Tony Hawk, which is a damned fine game. Then I read til I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Has anyone seen the movie Waking Life? It has totally fucked with my mind. I mean that movie is about life, death, dreams, the waking state vs. the dream state. I guess if you had to break it down to a couple of lines as the plot its about this guy who is stuck in a lucid dream and can't get out. He knows he's dreaming and every time he wakes up, he wakes up into another dream. My dream last night was sort of like his, and in some senses I was able to control what happened and I was aware that I was dreaming. It was weird. Very weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home