Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.08.2005

My obsession with netflix continues. My queue has 92 movies in it. It's great this way I can just add movies to my list and not forget about wanting to see them. They are simply automatically sent to me whenever I finish the one I already have.

It's funny how you can be so attracted to someone for so long, then feel nothing. How one minute you want, no, NEED, this guy in your life, and then you see his bad side, his sleazy side, or his asshole side, and all those warm fuzzy feelings just fade away, and you begin to question your own judgment.

I feel like texas hold em has become the latest craze. I told myself I would never initiate a trip to a casino or a tourney, but would allow others to invite me. So far this has led me to play at a casino or tourney at least once a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home