Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

1.20.2005

Gilmore Girls quote (you surprised?):
[Lorelai's having Rory]
Lorelai: Okay, this is a big pain and I'd really like it to go away, please.
Nurse: Just breathe deep, honey.
Lorelai: Breathing doesn't help, can I hit you instead?
Nurse: What?
Lorelai: Or pinch you really hard, 'cause that might make me feel better.
Nurse: No, you cannot hit me.
Lorelai: Can I bite you or pull your hair or use the Epilady on you 'cause I really need to do something.

I swear man, my body is falling apart. So my last wisdom tooth (which my other dentist said wouldn't be growing in for awhile) is pressing right into my last tooth and causing me massive amounts of pain. Unfortunately, I cannot get it removed until Monday. So until then I'm told to take 12 Advils a day to numb the pain. Either 4 pills 3 times a day or 3 pills 4 times a day. I feel like my grandma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home