I wish this blog had a happier, less depressive, less pathetic vibe to it. But what can I say? This is how my life is going at the moment. So J. and E. have been bugging me to meet A. who lives in her dorm and finally while waiting for her outside her dorm, HE introduces himself to ME. I didn't even know who he was at the moment, but he had seen a picture of me and recognized me. I thought we hit it off, so I told J. to feel him out for me. So she tells him I think he's cute. He says nothing. She goes "well aren't you polite." He goes "oh yeah, its nice." End of conversation.
At a point in life where I have married friends, pregnant friends, friends with babies, friends with long term relationships, I wonder, as I have for some time, when will it be my turn?
Everyone makes excuses for me. You're focused on your studies. You don't put out that vibe. You put out that vibe too thick. You try too hard. You don't try hard enough. You're too shy. You're too loud. Guys aren't interested in relationships right now, they don't want to settle down. Guys aren't ready. Guys don't know you're available. You are seen as a friend. I've heard it all, and it's all lame excuses. I mean thanks for trying to make me feel better and all, but when presented with such excuses I just feel worse.
At a point in life where I have married friends, pregnant friends, friends with babies, friends with long term relationships, I wonder, as I have for some time, when will it be my turn?
Everyone makes excuses for me. You're focused on your studies. You don't put out that vibe. You put out that vibe too thick. You try too hard. You don't try hard enough. You're too shy. You're too loud. Guys aren't interested in relationships right now, they don't want to settle down. Guys aren't ready. Guys don't know you're available. You are seen as a friend. I've heard it all, and it's all lame excuses. I mean thanks for trying to make me feel better and all, but when presented with such excuses I just feel worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home