Random fact of the day about my life: My mom went to Woodstock. I mean it was 20 minutes from her house, how could she not go?
Back off the wagon, the 24 wagon that is. 4 episodes into season 3 and I'm reminded of how much I love Kiefer and this wonderful show. It's so intense, I just love it. Let's see how many days it takes to finish the season off, I'm thinking it will be done by the end of the week.
I cooked this weekend and didn't burn down the apartment, or the kitchen. And, it tasted delicious. Macaroni and cheese and not the kind out of the blue box. The real stuff. Perhaps I should cook more often. Or perhaps I'll return to my usual laziness.
Back off the wagon, the 24 wagon that is. 4 episodes into season 3 and I'm reminded of how much I love Kiefer and this wonderful show. It's so intense, I just love it. Let's see how many days it takes to finish the season off, I'm thinking it will be done by the end of the week.
I cooked this weekend and didn't burn down the apartment, or the kitchen. And, it tasted delicious. Macaroni and cheese and not the kind out of the blue box. The real stuff. Perhaps I should cook more often. Or perhaps I'll return to my usual laziness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home