Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

2.13.2005

I now have 156 movies in my netflix queue. I found out you can have 500 at most and I'm working towards filling that up.

Lindsey came to visit and I started something that I hope becomes a new trend in my life, movie nights with a theme. The only time I have done this before is when me and Julie decided we were going to watch all of Johnny Depp's movies, that is until we saw a Jim Jarmusch/Johnny Depp flick called the Dead Man that made us both fall asleep and want to gouge our eyes out, all at the same time. Last night it was a movies with affairs theme. We only made it through two movies, the ultimate affair movie, Unfaithful, and then We Don't Live Here Anymore. Fatal attraction is the other ultimate affair movie. Glenn Close is so creepy/scary in that flick. Lesson learned, never have an affair with an unstable crazy woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home