Despite the fact that the Berkeley Community Theater turned out to be Berkeley high's theater, the Mos Def concert was soooo good. First off, Mos is totally adorable, modest, talented, and hilarious. When he came out one of the first things he said was "yo, I'm tripping the fuck out right now. Is Jay-Z coming on after me or something?" Then he spent the next few minutes thanking the audience and saying how overwhelmed he was.
Oh yeah and the man can dance. He likes to keep his private life private, but some of the new tracks that he's releasing in summer that he played were about divorce, so I'm thinking he's on the market. Now I just have to meet and woo Mos Def. It's doable.
Oh yeah and the man can dance. He likes to keep his private life private, but some of the new tracks that he's releasing in summer that he played were about divorce, so I'm thinking he's on the market. Now I just have to meet and woo Mos Def. It's doable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home