The internet at home is mysteriously not working. I find it scary how dependent I am on internet. I like to check email and such at least once a day, so not having access at home worries me. Thank god for campus access, or I'd be lost.
I hate when I have a shitty professor, study extra hard for his stupid QUIZ (not midterm but quiz, even though its worth like 15% of my grade) then get a bad grade. If he can't teach and I go OUT OF MY WAY to get information that should be given to me, then why do I get a shitty grade? Well at least I'm not alone, others in the class (about 6 people that I've talked to) are in the same situation. So at the very least, its not me being paranoid.
At the same time its just so frustrating. I think I could have gotten the same grade if I didn't study. So what's to drive me to study? It's like in office space when Ron Livingston is discussing his job with some of those guys that the company hires to downsize properly with. Basically their job is to fire and lay people off. He says that he has 8 bosses and that his only motivation to work is to not be bugged by the 8 bosses. So if he does just enough work they will leave him alone, but other than that he has no motivation for work. If the company produces more he gets paid the same, so he doesn't really care what the company does. Same with my stupid grade. If I get the same result with little effort and with lots of effort, guess which one I'm going to choose? Damn straight.
I hate when I have a shitty professor, study extra hard for his stupid QUIZ (not midterm but quiz, even though its worth like 15% of my grade) then get a bad grade. If he can't teach and I go OUT OF MY WAY to get information that should be given to me, then why do I get a shitty grade? Well at least I'm not alone, others in the class (about 6 people that I've talked to) are in the same situation. So at the very least, its not me being paranoid.
At the same time its just so frustrating. I think I could have gotten the same grade if I didn't study. So what's to drive me to study? It's like in office space when Ron Livingston is discussing his job with some of those guys that the company hires to downsize properly with. Basically their job is to fire and lay people off. He says that he has 8 bosses and that his only motivation to work is to not be bugged by the 8 bosses. So if he does just enough work they will leave him alone, but other than that he has no motivation for work. If the company produces more he gets paid the same, so he doesn't really care what the company does. Same with my stupid grade. If I get the same result with little effort and with lots of effort, guess which one I'm going to choose? Damn straight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home