So people want updates. Well I want comments, a comment whore cannot survive without the comments.
Ok so random things about my life:
- I've been working out a lot, like three times a week, cardio and lifting, plus soccer and softball each once a week, yet I haven't lost any weight. I am gaining a bit of muscle, so I mean at least its kind of paying off, but still, I was hoping to lose the 10 or so pounds I've gained since freshman year of college.
- Sometimes I really hate the person I have become. I wish I could be less serious or sarcastic at times, but I can't control the way I think, which is frustrating.
- I really like that Ryan Cabrera song called True. I can't help it. I'm also really into Shivaree's Goodnight Moon at the moment.
- I haven't been drunk in over a week, and this was not a conscious non-drinking thing, its just happened. Perhaps its better off. But Thursday is St. Patty's Day so the streak will definitely be broken.
Ok so random things about my life:
- I've been working out a lot, like three times a week, cardio and lifting, plus soccer and softball each once a week, yet I haven't lost any weight. I am gaining a bit of muscle, so I mean at least its kind of paying off, but still, I was hoping to lose the 10 or so pounds I've gained since freshman year of college.
- Sometimes I really hate the person I have become. I wish I could be less serious or sarcastic at times, but I can't control the way I think, which is frustrating.
- I really like that Ryan Cabrera song called True. I can't help it. I'm also really into Shivaree's Goodnight Moon at the moment.
- I haven't been drunk in over a week, and this was not a conscious non-drinking thing, its just happened. Perhaps its better off. But Thursday is St. Patty's Day so the streak will definitely be broken.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home