This whole coming clean and telling the truth thing does not work like Full House where everyone hugs and makes up after someone fucks up. I finally told my mom I pierced my tongue. I just figured its been about 6 months, I should just tell her before she finds it out for herself. So she basically hung up on me. Then two days later she calls me asking me all these weird questions. She basically decided that if I pierced my tongue it was a call for attention because I wasn't happy in life and with myself. So she wanted to know what's wrong with me. Real sweet. But by the end of the conversation she said "I'll learn to get used to this." That is a huge step for her even though to me its not a big deal. I told her its not a life altering experience or anything. But I guess in her mind it is. She just said she can't understand the desire to do that (which is why she went all Freud on me). I can't explain the desire, desires are impossible to explain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home