Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

6.09.2005

"And I know it was me who called it over but
I still wish you'd fought me 'til your dying day
Don't let me get away.

Cause I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me
So I can say this is the way that I used to be" - jm

Oh John Mayer you cocky bastard. But I understand the sentiment. My boss continues to be adorable. Yesterday my launchcast was playing Ryan Cabrera's song True and he comes over to my cubicle and is like "can I ask you a question?" "sure" "who sings this song? I love it." So today I brought my ipod in and made him a zip file with about 15 sappy songs. He is very pleased. Before that he had two songs on his computer: Come What May from Moulin Rouge and a Carpenter's cover by Barenaked Ladies.

Unfortunately, as adorable as he is, he is the only human I have contact with while at work. Everyone else in our department works in a different building so I don't really have anyone to hang with. I'm going to have to find a way to meet people, or just one person, cus lunch gets boring.

I bought a Cosmo the other day and realized whenever I read a Cosmo I start saying things like "according to cosmo...." I need to stop doing stuff like that. But sometimes they have such random interesting facts. This month's issue claims that 1/100 people is completely asexual. But I think that's out of people that Cosmo surveyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home