Not going to the 80's club tonight for two reasons: 1) subways are on high alert due to a recent credible terrorist threat. They are running slow and cops are all over and I'm a bit scared. 2) the forecast for tonight is pouring rain. Don't need to be drunk and in the rain.
This is sort of good because next weekend Jordan Knight, yes, Jordan from New Kids on the Block, will be at the 80's club singing New Kids songs and hopefully doing some dancing. Now this may not be exciting to anyone else except maybe Michelle (I know how much you liked Jordan!) but I'm sooo excited!
This is sort of good because next weekend Jordan Knight, yes, Jordan from New Kids on the Block, will be at the 80's club singing New Kids songs and hopefully doing some dancing. Now this may not be exciting to anyone else except maybe Michelle (I know how much you liked Jordan!) but I'm sooo excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home