"I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because
This is how we do it" - Montell Jordan
Throwing it up to the old school...
The internet the school gives us blocks us from downloading anything (using any program like Kazaa, Bearshare, even mIRC), which is sad, but luckily there's this neat program called itunes redux and thanks to my friend Jenn I have it. It lets you steal stuff from other people's itunes libraries.
If you think I listen to sappy music I have news for you, so does everyone else. Even those who have every heavy metal album ever have some Kelly Clarkson or for some reason Hilary Duff is a popular choice.
This is how we do it" - Montell Jordan
Throwing it up to the old school...
The internet the school gives us blocks us from downloading anything (using any program like Kazaa, Bearshare, even mIRC), which is sad, but luckily there's this neat program called itunes redux and thanks to my friend Jenn I have it. It lets you steal stuff from other people's itunes libraries.
If you think I listen to sappy music I have news for you, so does everyone else. Even those who have every heavy metal album ever have some Kelly Clarkson or for some reason Hilary Duff is a popular choice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home