I think nature has programmed me to be one of those scary old women cat ladies. When I see a child in a stroller no particular emotion comes over me, even if the child is cute. I never coo at a child. But if I see a kitty on the street I want to, and usually do, go over and pet it (don't worry, then I go home and wash my hands).
After buying food for the neighborhood stray cat it hit me, I am going to be one of those old ladies who lives with 100 cats and refers to them as her children. When all of my friends are showing off pictures of their grandchildren I will take out wallet sized photos that I got done at the mall of my cats in dorky sweaters. What a sad future lies ahead of me...
After buying food for the neighborhood stray cat it hit me, I am going to be one of those old ladies who lives with 100 cats and refers to them as her children. When all of my friends are showing off pictures of their grandchildren I will take out wallet sized photos that I got done at the mall of my cats in dorky sweaters. What a sad future lies ahead of me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home