So I'm told once you start law school you become a broken record talking about law cases and statutes and all that good stuff. So basically I'm going to be like that girl in American Pie who went "one time at band camp" except I will be more boring. So just a warning on that. Lol.
Do I look approachable to people? Cus today I had two weird encounters with strangers talking to me and I realized that has been happening a lot lately. I always thought I gave off bitch vibes not please random stranger start talking to me although I'm not looking at you and am wearing headphones. First this old couple sitting next to me at Dunkin' Donuts was clearly talking about me but in Polish so I had no clue what they were saying but could feel that it was about me. So the guy got up to get coffee and the lady starts talking to me. Just asked me about my life and school and stuff. The guy returns and I go back to my studying and she relays everything I told her to him but in Polish. I could tell cus it was like "blah blah St. John's blah blah off campus apartment." THEN I'm waiting for the bus with headphones on staring into space and this guy starts talking to me. I kept answering his questions then putting the headphones back on yet he kept talking. He gave me his number.
Do I look approachable to people? Cus today I had two weird encounters with strangers talking to me and I realized that has been happening a lot lately. I always thought I gave off bitch vibes not please random stranger start talking to me although I'm not looking at you and am wearing headphones. First this old couple sitting next to me at Dunkin' Donuts was clearly talking about me but in Polish so I had no clue what they were saying but could feel that it was about me. So the guy got up to get coffee and the lady starts talking to me. Just asked me about my life and school and stuff. The guy returns and I go back to my studying and she relays everything I told her to him but in Polish. I could tell cus it was like "blah blah St. John's blah blah off campus apartment." THEN I'm waiting for the bus with headphones on staring into space and this guy starts talking to me. I kept answering his questions then putting the headphones back on yet he kept talking. He gave me his number.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home