I miss Umaru. Ok, I said it. Too bad I have such a hard time telling him that. I never say it first to him, I wait for him to say it to me. I mean it when I say it though.
Law school is already a lot of work and it's only the second week. Apparently us first year law students are expected to COMPLETELY give up any glimmer of hope at having a social life, and I'm just not ready to do that. I am willing to cut back, I understand law school is no undergrad, but still I need balance in my life.
We are reading about this case in class in which this woman contracted herpes from her bf who knew he had herpes but lied to her and said he didn't. She won $125,000 dollars and this was in 1985. So girls, if a boy has lied to you and caused you pain/embarassment etc, and he has money, you could get paid. Even if he doesn't have money, sue the bastard. Especially if he gave you herpes.
Law school is already a lot of work and it's only the second week. Apparently us first year law students are expected to COMPLETELY give up any glimmer of hope at having a social life, and I'm just not ready to do that. I am willing to cut back, I understand law school is no undergrad, but still I need balance in my life.
We are reading about this case in class in which this woman contracted herpes from her bf who knew he had herpes but lied to her and said he didn't. She won $125,000 dollars and this was in 1985. So girls, if a boy has lied to you and caused you pain/embarassment etc, and he has money, you could get paid. Even if he doesn't have money, sue the bastard. Especially if he gave you herpes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home