"Through a starry night I'm better nowhere-bound
Than boundin on your solid ground" - AN
I'm leaving tonight, in a matter of hours. If anyone wants to visit me in NY, please do, just let me know first so I can set aside as much free time for you as possible. I love visitors.
Hopefully I'll get some pics up next week or so when I've taken some and when I'm all settled and moved in and all that good stuff. But first I have to survive 5 days in a 1 bedroom apartment with mom and grandma who already have tension. Mom said to me today "try and keep grandma away from me" which is a bad sign and means I get to play referee between two very strong headed women. Woohoo. But then that means when they drop me off I will be even more relieved and excited to be there.
Than boundin on your solid ground" - AN
I'm leaving tonight, in a matter of hours. If anyone wants to visit me in NY, please do, just let me know first so I can set aside as much free time for you as possible. I love visitors.
Hopefully I'll get some pics up next week or so when I've taken some and when I'm all settled and moved in and all that good stuff. But first I have to survive 5 days in a 1 bedroom apartment with mom and grandma who already have tension. Mom said to me today "try and keep grandma away from me" which is a bad sign and means I get to play referee between two very strong headed women. Woohoo. But then that means when they drop me off I will be even more relieved and excited to be there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home