Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

6.21.2005

I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore since I don't go on im and who knows who has the link, but I'll still post anyway, because I can. and because my boss is in a meeting and I have no work to do.

Lately there hasn't been much to write about. I'm dating this guy named Umaro who looks just like Mos Def which makes me think my karma is finally turning around for the better. On myspace I named my page Mrs. Mos Def, then I met a guy who looks like him. Maybe wishful thinking does pay off.

Other than that I work go to the gym and come home and watch whatever I have on netflix. Right now its all about Popular and Alias but soon those will be done and I will need new tv shows on dvd to fixate on. I'm thinking Scrubs, Reno 911, Chappelle's Show, oh and Party of Five. I love defunct tv shows, the only bad thing is once the dvd is over that's it, they are done. Like with Popular, the season ends with a cliff hanger because they thought it was going to get picked up for another season, then it got cancelled so there's no closure. Which is annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home