Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

6.10.2005

"I'm sorry I didn't always have a match
That could start a fire big enough for your heart to catch
And I'm sorry if my swerve tempted you to sway
Oh well sometimes it be that way"-J
-You already have a sparkplug, what the hell did you need me for?

Ok my boss just took our sappy music love to a new level. He just gave me a Mamma Mia broadway production soundtrack. And interestingly enough, I am enjoying it. It is quite relaxing. What would be more relaxing would be coffee, but the coffee they serve at work sucks. I usually suck it up and drink it anyway but today I'm not in the mood for bad coffee.

Alison and I are going to the Livermore Rodeo on Saturday (tomorrow). I'm super excited (yes Laurie I used your word, isn't that super?). I've never been to a rodeo. Sounds intriguing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home