Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

8.20.2005

Ok I guess people (or Julie) have been waiting for an update from NY so here it is. I don't have internet at my apartment so I'm not online like I used to be. NY is interesting, its different then Cali. There are no trash cans anywhere much less recycle bins. That's so California to expect recycle bins everywhere but its really sad to me the lack of it. I'm in NJ at the moment at a friend's place (LeAnne's) just hanging out and updating my profile.

Law school is already hard. There is a lot of reading and a lot of work and its only the first week. But this is what i signed up for right? I'm meeting a bunch of cool people and getting to see the city and some sites so that's nice. One of my roomies deferred for a year so there's two of us living in a three bedroom two bath apartment, which is pretty sweet. Not like Berkeley eh? Also, apartment is brand new and includes washer/dryer for free in the apartment, a brand new fridge and dishwasher. Going to a private school is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home