Alright a few self-revelations of the past few weeks:
1) I am a much happier person than I was 5 years ago. I didn't realize how cynical I used to be, but damn I've come a long way. I used to just say these horrible things and truly believed that no guy would ever like me, that I'd never be happy, that I'd die alone. Guess I grew up a bit and realized my life isn't that bad, or bad at all.
2) Berkeley has made me slightly pretentious. In a way it's good because Berkeley definitely boosted my confidence and prepared me for law school but at the same time I just know some bad experience is going to come around and humble me once more. I also wish I was a bit humbled without that horrible humbling experience. But then again I've worked hard to get where I am and I should be proud of it.
3) I'm more of a social creature than I thought I was. I definitely go through moods where I just want to be left alone, but those are much rarer than they used to be. Most of the time I find that I need conversation and human contact in my life more often then I expected I would.
1) I am a much happier person than I was 5 years ago. I didn't realize how cynical I used to be, but damn I've come a long way. I used to just say these horrible things and truly believed that no guy would ever like me, that I'd never be happy, that I'd die alone. Guess I grew up a bit and realized my life isn't that bad, or bad at all.
2) Berkeley has made me slightly pretentious. In a way it's good because Berkeley definitely boosted my confidence and prepared me for law school but at the same time I just know some bad experience is going to come around and humble me once more. I also wish I was a bit humbled without that horrible humbling experience. But then again I've worked hard to get where I am and I should be proud of it.
3) I'm more of a social creature than I thought I was. I definitely go through moods where I just want to be left alone, but those are much rarer than they used to be. Most of the time I find that I need conversation and human contact in my life more often then I expected I would.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home