Once again obsessed with 24. I forgot how hot all the men on this show are. And men who can handle pressure and dangerous situations with grace...well that's even hotter.
I bought these shoes from Nine West for the formal (see previous entry). I received them and my foot is too fat to fit them. So I brought them to a shoe repair guy and he said that even if he stretched the tight strap out my foot is still too fat. How sad, my poor fat feet. It's too bad because the shoes are super cute.

I'm going to Good Morning America tomorrow, so if you happen to be awake at that ungodly hour look for me!
I bought these shoes from Nine West for the formal (see previous entry). I received them and my foot is too fat to fit them. So I brought them to a shoe repair guy and he said that even if he stretched the tight strap out my foot is still too fat. How sad, my poor fat feet. It's too bad because the shoes are super cute.

I'm going to Good Morning America tomorrow, so if you happen to be awake at that ungodly hour look for me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home