Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances. - Maya Angelou

9.20.2005

"Motivation such an aggravation,
Inspiration's getting hard to fake it.
Concentration's never hard to break it.
Situation never what you want it to be." - Sum 41

My sleeping habits have reverted back to my England days where I sleep about 5 hours at night and about 3-4 hours during the day. It leaves me not so tired but I bet it's not too good for me. I didn't plan on it happening, it just did. I sleep from 2:30-7am and 5-8 pm.

In two weeks there is a law school semi-formal. I bought my ticket yesterday. All us law kids are going solo, it's not a date type thing. I'm pretty excited cus 1) it's in the city, 2) it's open bar 3) professors come and apparently in past years have gotten plastered and make fools of themselves and remind us all that they are human too. Plus I just bought shoes for my dress. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home