Believe in me and this lie
Tell me everything will be all right
Cause it's so good to believe
But don't turn my hope into a weapon - 3eb
Does anyone else find themselves talking about "when I was in undergrad"? It's sad but us law kids do it a lot. I mean I loved undergrad and my experiences there and I definitely became a better person because of it. But maybe law school would be more fun if there wasn't constant comparision to a time with less debt, less responsibility, less work and more play time.
It's not that I hate it here, NY is beautiful and I love living here, it's just life is different now and it is an adjustment that I need to deal with. Can't explain it, but things around me are changing and I need to learn to change with them.
Tell me everything will be all right
Cause it's so good to believe
But don't turn my hope into a weapon - 3eb
Does anyone else find themselves talking about "when I was in undergrad"? It's sad but us law kids do it a lot. I mean I loved undergrad and my experiences there and I definitely became a better person because of it. But maybe law school would be more fun if there wasn't constant comparision to a time with less debt, less responsibility, less work and more play time.
It's not that I hate it here, NY is beautiful and I love living here, it's just life is different now and it is an adjustment that I need to deal with. Can't explain it, but things around me are changing and I need to learn to change with them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home