One more final to go, then I probably won't be so antsy and cranky. Where did the sun go? A couple days ago NY was beautiful, now it's overcast and gross. I really need to learn not to let the little stuff bother me, in the end that stuff doesn't matter and something that today seemed like the end of the world won't even exist in my mind tomorrow. So why bother with it now?
Mom has scheduled a visit in July. She wants to stay at my apartment for 4 days. There really is nowhere else for her to stay unless I force her into a hotel, which would be messed up. I will be living with two guys when she visits. That will be interesting.
I'm gonna work on not being such a complainer, but it happens to be something I am quite talented at! I realize I have a selfish side to me, an old post Brian found made me think about this, and I really want to keep that part of me under control. I mean you can't always think "how is this thing going to affect me?" Because most of time it's either bigger than you or really not about you.
I wish our society lived on the barter system because money controls people too much. My old boss did this a lot. Like his favorite bar, the owner needed legal help, so Tom was his lawyer and Tom got paid in alcohol. Money is not needed there and everyone is happy. However, a barter system would mean everyone in society would need to be useful and have something to offer that other people want. And that's where the system would fail.
Mom has scheduled a visit in July. She wants to stay at my apartment for 4 days. There really is nowhere else for her to stay unless I force her into a hotel, which would be messed up. I will be living with two guys when she visits. That will be interesting.
I'm gonna work on not being such a complainer, but it happens to be something I am quite talented at! I realize I have a selfish side to me, an old post Brian found made me think about this, and I really want to keep that part of me under control. I mean you can't always think "how is this thing going to affect me?" Because most of time it's either bigger than you or really not about you.
I wish our society lived on the barter system because money controls people too much. My old boss did this a lot. Like his favorite bar, the owner needed legal help, so Tom was his lawyer and Tom got paid in alcohol. Money is not needed there and everyone is happy. However, a barter system would mean everyone in society would need to be useful and have something to offer that other people want. And that's where the system would fail.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home