So the day after school gets out and what do I do? Well being the true nerd that I am I went to a museum. The Natural History Museum has this Darwin exhibit that I've been talking about going to so I made it happen. They have this amazing ocean animals exhibit that has been featured in a bunch of movies/music videos/tv shows and that was great to see up close. If you have seen The Squid and the Whale (which if you haven't I highly recommend) the big whale is there.
The museum cost me 21 dollars to go to, which I thought was a bit ridiculous. It's 14 dollars for general admission and the Darwin exhibit was 7 extra. All in all it was worth it and I'm glad I went. I feel like once you live in a place you tend to avoid touristy activities and touristy spots. Also, I'm working on being more active and not being lazy and just sitting around the apartment all day when life is out there for me to live.
Best part of my day: went to Starbucks and ordered a tall vanilla frappaccino. The lady was having issues with the credit card scanner so she said I could have it for free. Then the guy who serves the fraps gave me a grande instead of a tall. Now that is a good Starbucks!
The museum cost me 21 dollars to go to, which I thought was a bit ridiculous. It's 14 dollars for general admission and the Darwin exhibit was 7 extra. All in all it was worth it and I'm glad I went. I feel like once you live in a place you tend to avoid touristy activities and touristy spots. Also, I'm working on being more active and not being lazy and just sitting around the apartment all day when life is out there for me to live.
Best part of my day: went to Starbucks and ordered a tall vanilla frappaccino. The lady was having issues with the credit card scanner so she said I could have it for free. Then the guy who serves the fraps gave me a grande instead of a tall. Now that is a good Starbucks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home