posted by My Turn at 11:41 AM
No real drunken stories. I was very in control of my senses and not that drunk... I just haven't been drinking at all this year so it was a change doing it twice in a weekend... No smushed cotton candy stories.Now, I want to hear about your stories!
By Anonymous, at 6:40 PM
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!»
By Anonymous, at 12:14 PM
Post a Comment << Home
Love costs all we are and will ever be. Yet it is only love which sets us free. - Maya Angelou
2 Comments:
No real drunken stories. I was very in control of my senses and not that drunk... I just haven't been drinking at all this year so it was a change doing it twice in a weekend...
No smushed cotton candy stories.
Now, I want to hear about your stories!
By
Anonymous, at 6:40 PM
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
By
Anonymous, at 12:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home